My area of expertise is Management
I will like to learn more about Marketing
My School is not listed - I'll send an email to update the list
My Organization is not listed - I'll send an email to update the list
Currently working for...
Hello, I am Ana
I am an international business student on the last semester at EAFIT University, with areas of interest in intercultural management, international marketing, internationalization strategies, international negotiation and global affairs. I have basic knowledge in digital marketing, research and Asian markets. I can speak english and spanish fluently, and I have intermediate french skills. I enjoy dancing and reading on my free time.
In two years, I will be working on my area of expertise and pursuing a master degree on international business management abroad.
- Getting a job on my area of expertise and acquire experience.
- Doing a master degree abroad, possibly in South Korea.
- Expanding my network by participating in these kind of programs.
- Be economically independent.
- Learn how to dance proffessionally.
Business management skills
Teamwork and leadership skills
Analytical and problem-solving skills
Strategic thinking and planning skills