Alfonso A. (Adrian)
My area of expertise is Finance
I will like to learn more about Management
The University of Texas at San Antonio
The United States of America
Currently working for...
U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
Full-time Graduate Student
Adrian is third-generation Texan raised in El Paso hailing from Cd. Juarez, Mexico. He obtained his BBA in Finance from the Hunt College of Business at The University of Texas at El Paso (UTEP). He has over a decade of experience supporting the U.S. Department of Defense (DOD) serving as both a civilian and management consultant in the area of contract negotiation. He is currently pursuing an MBA at the Alvarez College of Business at The University of Texas at San Antonio (UTSA). Adrian is trilingual (English, Spanish, and Italian) and has traveled to 64 countries.
To become the best version of myself in order to create lasting value that impacts entreprises and people alike leaving a legacy and roadmap for those that come behind me.
- Complete MBA at UTSA by Fall 2024
- Complete internship with SEC in Spring 2024
- Complete internship with Dell Technologies in Summer 2024
- Complete Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Exam Level I by Fall 2024
- Gain Certified Professional Resume Writer (CPRW) designation by Spring 2024
- Start side-hustle business and buy first home by December 2024
- Get married to the love of my life in 2024
- Buy various multi-family properties
- Become a sommelier
- Visit all the countries in the world
- Build a family and have two children
- Move to a blue zone in Europe
Relationship Management, Business Development, Customer Service, Consulting, Leadership, Negotiation, Market Research, Contract Management/Administration, Project and Vendor Management, Strategy and Business Planning
In 2021 I participated and assisted with the formation, launch, staffing, personnel onboarding, training, and operations' oversight for three companies and territories in San Diego (San Diego County, Orange County, and Inland Empire) in the restoration construction space helping grow a diverse portfolio of companies that currently produce over $80M in revenue.