My area of expertise is Management
I will like to learn more Technology
The University of Texas at San Antonio
The United States of America
Currently working for...
Security Service Federal Credit Union
Member Relations Officer
I am from Corpus Christi Texas. Small town, however I have always had big dreams and big goals in which I set upon myself. I enjoy golfing, talking about money, and I enjoy spending time with friends. I support small businesses around San Antonio, and look forward to meeting and networking with people.
The vision I have for myself is to become self employed. I have this vision that is clear as day that was brought upon me at the end of my sophore year in college. This path is clear as day, and I believe everything happens for its own reasons, which allows me to be ambitious, and starving for knowledge every day.
I set clear cut goals for myself every time I achieve a milestone. Here are a few of my ever enduring goals throughout my life:
1. Rent my own apt.
2. Purchase my first car bymyself
3. Work for a bank that interacts with my degree
4. Reach the corporate level as a senior executive within a company.
- Sales Driven
- Innovative Ideas
- Community Obssesed
- My business is selling tie dye socks in the color of natural earth tones
- Working on inventory and stocking product
- Innovative ways to keep color fresh
- Setting up website
- Taking photos that are pleasing to the eye