Tue, Mar 22|
Financial Management for Small Business
Time & Location
Mar 22, 2022, 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM CDT
About the Event
The Financial Management for a Small Business module will take you on an important first step to building a better financial future for your business.
After completing this training, you will be able to:
- Explain the concept of financial management and why it is important to a small business.
- Identify financial management practices, rules, and tools that are commonly available to a small business.
- Explain the most common financial state
- Explain how these financial management practices, rules, and tools work.
- Explain financial management basics for a small business.
- Explain the importance of cash flow management
- Explain the basics of financing for start-up and growing businesses.