My area of expertise is Management
I will like to learn more Technology
The University of Texas at San Antonio
My Organization is not listed - I'll send an email to update the list
The United States of America
Currently working for...
Prime - Motion and Control
Originally from Australia, I moved to the U.S.A. two years ago to pursue an MBA and compete in track and field at an elite level. Upon completion of my MBA, I was awarded an extra year of scholarship and decided to pursue an MS-MOT, which I aim to complete within a single year. I completed a dual undergraduate degree in Commerce and Health and Exercise at the University of Western Australia.
After completion of the MS-MOT, I will move back to Australia and work as a director at the subsidiary of the hydraulics company I previously worked for. I envision myself becoming a serial entrepreneur within the next ten years (ideally). I have high personal ambitions and typically fulfil leadership roles within groups.
- I aim to create a diverse and expansive network that can help me across multiple functions within the business.
- I aim to expand my knowledge in the management of technology, and my ability to manage fast-paced, complex business environments effectively.
- A short-term ambition of mine is to explore the plausibility of a start-up idea.
- Leadership skills: effective communicator and listener, persuasive skills
- Customer service skills
- Critical and rational thinker
- Time management skills
- Effective and efficient delegation skills
I am currently working on creating and implementing a marketing strategy for a small business in Perth. I have developed a long-term strategic plan for this company too.
- I would like to explore the plausibility of a platform used for the short-term hiring of staff (in professions with highly-transferable skills) to cope with shortages created by the pandemic.