Time & Location
Oct 17, 2022, 7:30 PM – 9:30 PM CDT
About the Event
Learn to get into your “boss” mindset and take control of your business. It takes time to grow into your leadership role, but with this series we’ll work on tackling some of the common mindset pitfalls small business owners face.
During the series we’ll discuss strategies to tackle:
- How to build your team of champions to support you
- Imposter syndrome and negative self talk
- Ways to bounce back from disappointments or failures
- Avoid burn out and find a sustainable balance between business and life demands
- Setting realistic goals for yourself and your business.
This course is designed to help businesses of all experience levels and scale, so whether you’re just starting your business or you’ve been in business for years you’ll learn something new.
The course is structured as a ‘cohort’, meaning that we’ll do a lot of work in pairs and groups. Key to this course is community building and supporting each other, because a rising tide lifts all boats.