Time & Location
Nov 22, 2022, 5:30 PM – 7:00 PM CST
About the Event
- I know I need a plan, but where do I start?
- Is there a simple but well-tested template which can help me pull it all together?
- How do I create value for my business?
- How do I reach and relate with customers?
- What is my cost structure?
- How does my company produce revenue?
This workshop is an overview of the Business Model Canvas, a strategic management and lean start up template for developing new or existing business models. It allows you to begin sketching how you will create value for your business. The Business Model Canvas is a global standard used by millions of people in companies of all sizes to describe, design, challenge, and pivot a business model.
Additionally, this workshop will address how you build a business around your Value Proposition, which is an essential component of the Business Model Canvas.
The workshop is presented by SCORE volunteer Tim Daniel.
You'll receive confirmation and reminder emails from SCORE Philadelphia with the Zoom meeting link. Please be sure to add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your contact list.