Thu, Apr 06|
Canva Basics to Digital Marketing Design
Time & Location
Apr 06, 2023, 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM CDT
About the Event
Have you heard of Canva? Maybe you have and want to utilize it better. Maybe, you haven't heard of it at all. Canva is an AMAZING and FREE program to create digital marketing designs, logos, flyers, and more.
This webinar will go through using Canva for beginner and intermediate users. Starting with a walk through of what Canva does and how you can make an account, we will show how to make digital marketing content, add and edit pictures and text, how to use Canva for video marketing, and more.
Attendees will be able to:
- Understand what Canva can do for their business
- Learn basics to making engaging and colorful marketing content
- Recognize ways to use Canva for logo design, video editing, printed materials, and more
- Creating business branding and provide cohesive content
- Businesses new to Canva; or interested in learning what it is!
- Businesses looking to better utilize Canva
- Businesses looking to improve digital marketing with limited marketing skills
The presenter is Rachel Hazzard, Temple SBDC Marketing & Communication Specialist.