Tue, Jan 03|
Canva for Content Creation: 5 Projects for Authentic Marketing and Client Engagement
Time & Location
Jan 03, 2023, 12:00 PM – 1:30 PM CST
About the Event
In today’s world of overwhelm, your small business needs to connect with your ideal customers, authentically. One of the best ways to do this is to create compelling content that resonates with them.
Whether you’re marketing to new clients or engaging current ones, Canva is a powerful tool for up leveling your content game. If you’re not familiar with this drag-and-drop design software, let me introduce you to how amazing it can be.
In this interactive session, you’ll explore 5 content projects that I’ve created for my business, Teach Your Thing. I’ll share tricks for making content beautiful and meaningful, along with examples of how my clients and I have used different types effectively.
I use Canva daily. Let me save you time! Discover how you can use this tool to create:
- An eye-catching social media post
- A flyer for your latest offering or pilot
- A signature webinar for marketing your services
- A worksheet for client engagement or use as a freebie
- A short how-to video
This workshop is for:
- Freelancers in their first few years of building a purpose-driven brand
- Founders who want great content but don’t have a design budget