Tue, Aug 23|
Capacity Building... Learn How to Expand Your Business!
Time & Location
Aug 23, 2022, 10:30 AM – 12:00 PM CDT
About the Event
Ever thought 'what's next for my business?' Are you looking to scale and do business with the government? Join Dr. Shay for this next-level session where she will cover capability statements, your pocket 5, getting certified, and more! This session is for businesses that are 18 months or older in being established.
This training is best suited for existing business owners located within our WBC service area (see map below). Please register in Eventbrite order to receive a link to complete your registration and obtain the details for joining the session on Zoom.
About the SA WBC
- The Liftfund Women's Business Center is dedicated to supporting entrepreneurs, especially women and minorities.
- The LiftFund San Antonio Women’s Business Center is funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
- Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two days in advance. Contact SA WBC Customer Service at 888.215.2373 ext. 3000 or email@example.com.
Are you new to the Women's Business Center? Our counseling services which include:
- Business Start Up: assist with concept ideas, financial forecasts, market research, and general start-up assistance for new business venture
- Business Plan Development: assist with writing and formalizing the business plan and financial projections
- Business Growth: assist with exploring funding options and preparing for loan applications; brainstorming ideas and creating action plans with SMART goals
- Marketing Plans: Assist with writing and formalizing a responsive marketing plan that meets your needs; assist with development of business social media pages and website
- Management Assistance: Assist with financial management, human resource management, organization and operations
- Certification and Contracting: Assistance with application process and accessing information on government contracting