Time & Location
Oct 04, 2023, 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM CDT
About the Event
So, now that you’ve collected user insights from your interviews… What do you do with them? This is where customer journey mapping comes in.
In this free, 2-hour workshop, learn why the customer journey is so important, where journey mapping fits into the UX and human centered design process, and how to create a variety of journey maps based on your product or user. Then, get hands-on practice in Mural building your own customer journey map based on the user insights from our previous session. Take the next step toward a career in UX design with your new knowledge of customer journey mapping.
Make sure to join us next week where you’ll take what you learned from our user research and journey mapping, and use it to Turn Sketches to Wireframes in Figma. We’ll see you there.Takeaways
You’ll leave this workshop knowing:
- Why customer journey mapping is important and where it fits into the UX double diamond
- The best tools and techniques for building a variety of customer journey maps
- How to build your own customer journey map using Mural
- This is an entry level class, so no prior knowledge is necessary.
- If you plan to participate live, make sure you have a free Mural account
- A recording will be shared after the series so you can review the content anytime.
- Your mic and camera will be off for the duration of the class.
- Interact with your instructor and fellow classmates through the Chat and Q&A.