top of page
Thu, Aug 03|
Entrepreneurial and Leadership Series: Startup Basics
Registration is closedSee other events
Time & Location
Aug 03, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM CDT
About the Event
- Clarify why you want to start a business.
- Conduct a self-assessment of skills, experience, and personal readiness.
- Assess personal financial situation.
- Assess their support systems.
- Set personal goals for your business based on their desired lifestyle, income, and level of work-life balance.
- Define the myths and realities of entrepreneurship
- Understand the critical success factors
- Understand your options
- Define the components of business ownership and make it legal
- Discuss funding and cash management
- Understanding business plan basics.
bottom of page