Time & Location
Oct 04, 2022, 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM CDT
About the Event
Consumer empathy. It’s the key to successful product strategy, design, and marketing. To successfully create an offering that dramatically shifts behavior, generates habitual engagement, and promotes a profitable cycle, we must first understand the consumer journey.
In this free, two-hour livestream, you’ll learn about the basics of customer journey mapping, and how it fits into the broader field of UX Design. Then, you’ll get a chance to apply the fundamentals of customer journey mapping to a real-world scenario. All in real time, taught by an industry professional.
Come learn the basics and gain the skills you need to create your first customer journey map!
What will the livestream learning experience be like?
- Ask questions and build your online network by interacting with fellow classmates and an expert instructor —all in real time via live chatbox and Q&A.
- Complete optional classwork designed to give you a hands-on taste of the subject.
- Learn new skills in the comfort of your own home, or on the go! All participants will be automatically muted with no video.
- Understand why and how customer journey mapping is used in UX Design.
- Learn proven consumer journey map design methodologies used for major brands and products.
- Practice making your own consumer journey map!
- This class is taken completely online, and requires a computer and a strong internet connection.
- We will provide a link to the platform on the day of the class.
- Have a pen and paper ready to go for class! NOTE: Some domains block our automated emails, so If you don’t receive sign-in instructions within 1 hour of the livestream, please reach out to email@example.com and we’ll send sign-in instructions right away!