Time & Location
Mar 09, 2022, 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM CST
About the Event
Understanding the landscape and strategy of Digital Marketing today is key to building your brand and driving the bottom line for your business.
In this free, two-hour livestream, you’ll explore the components of brand building and see how modern marketers drive successful campaigns using content, email, social media, paid advertising channels, and more. All in real time, taught by an industry professional.
Come learn the basics and gain the skills you need to create your first digital marketing campaign!
What will the livestream learning experience be like?
- Ask questions and build your online network by interacting with fellow classmates and an expert instructor —all in real time via live chatbox and Q&A.
- Learn new skills in the comfort of your own home, or on the go! All participants will be automatically muted with no video.
- Understand how digital marketing can help a business drive their bottom line.
- Learn different tools and strategies used in Digital Marketing today
- Describe and understand the Objective-First Framework.
- Apply the Objective-First Framework to a real world example