Time & Location
Feb 27, 2023, 12:00 PM – 2:00 PM CST
About the Event
Discover how product managers use leadership and versatility to launch products people love.
In this free, two-hour livestream, you’ll learn the basic elements and responsibilities of performing the role of a product manager within a digital company. Touch on key tools and techniques for testing, designing, and improving products.
Walk through the fundamentals of the product management process including storyboarding, identifying risks and assumptions, and more. Then, apply what you’ve learned to design a basic minimum viable product. All in real time, taught by an industry professional.
Come learn the basics and gain the skills you need to drive product success!
What will the livestream learning experience be like?
- Ask questions and build your online network by interacting with fellow classmates and an expert instructor —all in real time via live chatbox and Q&A.
- Learn new skills in the comfort of your own home, or on the go! All participants will be automatically muted with no video.
- Describe the Product Management job landscape.
- Explain the role and core responsibilities of a product manager.
- Practice crafting problem statements and hypotheses for a product or feature idea.
- Identify key risks and assumptions.
- Learn to design a basic MVP to validate key assumptions.