Time & Location
Apr 12, 2022, 12:00 PM – 2:00 PM CDT
About the Event
Whether you’re a designer, a developer, or an entrepreneur who’s looking to get your own company off the ground, knowing how to efficiently lead a team and complete a project is an essential element of success.
In this free, two-hour livestream, you’ll get an introduction to the project management processes that can help maximize your team’s performance. You’ll learn about the major project phases, and gain the tools and resources you’ll need to increase focus and improve your team’s productivity. All in real time, taught by an industry professional.
Come learn the basics and gain the skills you need to own your next project!
What will the livestream learning experience be like?
- Ask questions and build your online network by interacting with fellow classmates and an expert instructor —all in real time via live chatbox and Q&A.
- Learn new skills in the comfort of your own home, or on the go! All participants will be automatically muted with no video.
- Learn how to create a project schedule, budget, and resource plan.
- Understand the most critical elements of any project.
- See how to assess risk and anticipate future problems in the project lifecycle.
- Learn to communicate effectively with clients, stakeholders, and the project team