Time & Location
Sep 02, 2022, 12:00 PM – 2:00 PM CDT
About the Event
Whether you’re a designer, a developer, or an entrepreneur who’s looking to get your own company off the ground, knowing how to efficiently lead a team and complete a project is an essential element of success.
In this free, two-hour livestream, you’ll get an introduction to the project management processes that can help maximize your team’s performance. You’ll learn about the major project phases, and gain the tools and resources you’ll need to increase focus and improve your team’s productivity. All in real time, taught by an industry professional.
Come learn the basics and gain the skills you need to own your next project!
What will the livestream learning experience be like?
- Ask questions and build your online network by interacting with fellow classmates and an expert instructor —all in real time via live chatbox and Q&A.
- Learn new skills in the comfort of your own home, or on the go! All participants will be automatically muted with no video.
- Learn how to create a project schedule, budget, and resource plan.
- Understand the most critical elements of any project.
- See how to assess risk and anticipate future problems in the project lifecycle.
- Learn to communicate effectively with clients, stakeholders, and the project team
Ready to continue on your learning journey?
Check out our course catalog to find your next step. Whether you’re looking to enhance your professional skill set in one of our part-time courses, or go for a complete career transformation by enrolling in one of our immersive courses, we’ve got you covered!Preparation
- This class is taken completely online, and requires a computer and a strong internet connection.
- We will provide a link to the platform on the day of the class. NOTE: Some domains block our automated emails, so If you don’t receive sign-in instructions within 1 hour of the livestream, please reach out to email@example.com and we’ll send sign-in instructions right away!