Time & Location
Jun 07, 8:00 AM – 10:00 AM CDT
About the Event
Looking for a simple, flexible, and quick way to pull your own data from a database without having to bother the IT department or data engineers for an Excel export? Look no further!
In this free, two-hour livestream, you’ll get a foundational understanding of SQL. We’ll cover the basics of SQL structure, querying databases, filtering and aggregating data, and JOINing tables. All in real time, taught by an industry professional.
Come learn the basics and gain the skills you need to extract data and write queries with SQL!
What will the livestream learning experience be like?
- Ask questions and build your online network by interacting with fellow classmates and an expert instructor —all in real time via live chatbox and Q&A.
- Complete optional classwork designed to give you a hands-on taste of the subject.
- Learn new skills in the comfort of your own home, or on the go! All participants will be automatically muted with no video.
- Understand the foundations of databases and when to use SQL.
- Learn and practice the basic syntax of SQL.
- Explore more advanced features of SQL, such as joining, grouping, filtering, and functions.