Wed, Apr 19|
Leading with Courage and Authenticity while Advocating for Diversity
Time & Location
Apr 19, 2023, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM CDT
About the Event
In a world that is becoming more diverse and inclusive, it is essential to understand how to lead with courage and authenticity while advocating for diversity in your own spaces. Effective leadership requires the ability to navigate challenges, make tough decisions, and inspire and motivate others. However, it also requires the willingness to be vulnerable, admit mistakes, be authentic, and show empathy. In this talk, Anca will share her personal experiences and insights on how to lead with courage and authenticity in business while advocating for diversity.
Join us for this free Zoom event brought to you by Anca Trifan, Founder & Principal Event Producer for TreeFan Events. She will provide practical tips and strategies for building a culture of trust, honesty, and open communication, and for building strong relationships with colleagues, employees, and clients.
- Understand the importance of leading with courage and vulnerability in business
- Learn practical strategies for building a culture of trust, honesty, and open communication in the workplace
- Understand the role of biases and preconceptions in limiting diversity, and how to overcome them
- Gain practical tips and insights on how to create a more diverse and inclusive workplace and build better relationships with people from diverse backgrounds
- Learn how to implement diversity and inclusion practices in your organization to create a more welcoming and inclusive culture.