Sat, May 20|
Henry B. González Convention Center
WELCOME TO IPW 2023 SAN ANTONIO!
Time & Location
May 20, 9:30 AM CDT – May 24, 10:00 PM CDT
Henry B. González Convention Center, 900 E Market St, San Antonio, TX 78205, USA
About the Event
Are you ready to explore a vibrant city with over 300 years of extraordinary history, rich in exquisite culinary creations, and more authentic, vibrant celebrations and experiences than you can imagine? Visit San Antonio welcomes you to the Alamo City for IPW 2023 May 20-24 at the Henry B. González Convention Center. We cannot wait for our dynamic and spirited city to take center stage as we present to you just why we are home to the only UNESCO World Heritage Site in Texas, one of only two Creative Cities of Gastronomy in the United States (after all, we are the Culinary Capital of Texas!), the most visited city in Texas, and so much more!
Whether catching up with colleagues or making new connections, you will leave San Antonio understanding why we are so proud of our destination, heritage, culinary scene, and people. Visit San Antonio has curated the best activities and events to get you acclimated with our city – explore our iconic locations, like the Alamo, River Walk, and Missions National Historical Park, and discover our hidden gems. We are honored to have the opportunity to share our beautiful city with you and look forward to your arrival!
What is IPW?
U.S. Travel Association’s IPW is the travel industry's premier international marketplace and the largest generator of travel to the country. Coming to San Antonio for the first time, May 20-24, 2023, IPW will create powerful first-hand exposure opportunities for the city.
Return on Investment
Up to 400,000 new international visitors, who will generate more than $600 million in visitor spending in the three years following IPW 2023
- Creates more than 2,700 new jobs
- Contributes $143 million in state and local tax collections
Why This Is Important To You:
- IPW will be a gamechanger the brings the world to San Antonio.
- It will be an integral part of San Antonio’s tourism sector recovery.
- It will create exposure to most influential global travel industry experts and media.
- It will produce direct local community impact and economic growth.
- It will direct ties to San Antonio’s DE&I, sustainability, and innovation efforts
Schedule at a Glance
- Saturday, May 20: Airport Arrivals Buyer Tours
- Sunday, May 21: 9:30 am-11:30 am: Press Brunch at the Witte 12 pm-5 pm: Press Tours and Buyer Tours 7 pm-9:30 pm: Opening Event at La Villita
- Monday, May 22: 8:30 am-5:30 pm: IPW Conference @ Convention Center 6:30 pm-9:30 pm: Festival Del Rio River Parade
- Tuesday, May 23: 8:30 am-5:30 pm: IPW Conference at Convention Center
- Wednesday, May 24: 8:30 am-5:30 pm: IPW Conference at Convention Center 6:30 pm-10 pm: Closing Event: Let’s Texas at the Alamo
How Do I Participate?
- Share what IPW is with your employees so they are knowledgable of our special guests.
- Welcome Signage possibilities
- Discounts for IPW Attendees
- Enhance your business experience with entertainment